Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Animatic - Hieroglyphic Sequence

I started storyboarding Gallery Girl back in April. Several drafts later....I'm on the latest draft. But this one seems to be the most concrete. I cut an animatic in September, and I'm still hammering it out. I have, however, settled on the sequence in which we meet Sesh in her mundane hieroglyphic wall painting. I've started animation on this particular seq and I'll post animation tests soon. But for now, I thought I'd share this portion of my animatic.

At this point in the film, the museum has closed for the night. All of the visitors have left, and the museum's security guard has just shut off all the lights. All of them, except for two. One on an oil painted landscape, and the other on the Hieroglyphic wall that Sesh is in.

No comments: